Back online - well, sort of

It's been an interesting week in Calgary thus far (more about that later), but I figured that I'd quickly post to mention that I've now got an active computing account (at least an active computing science computing account). Hopefully this will mean that I can now keep in touch a little better.

I've also got to do something about my amount of incoming spam. For the last week or so I've been averaging approximately 2000 spamish emails a day (someone is forging headers to use rotundus as the outgoing address and therefore I'm receiving a whole lot of bounce messages).


Two options:
1. Turn off default address and discard e-mail not sent to
2. Filter only the bounce messages not sent to

The problem with that approach, is that I'm not 100% sure of all the email addresses being used In the end, earlier today I did setup forwarders for a few addresses that I knew were being used, and am now discarding the rest. Hopefully I don't miss anything important.